With a power of 30A, the GYSFLASH 30.12 PL is a multifunctional charger designed to charge 12 V lead-acid and lithium iron phosphate batteries (LiFePO4). It features 2 distinct intelligent charging programs that guarantee the performance of each battery technology. It can also be used as a Battery Support unit and its «Showroom» mode enables to safely support and maintain showroom vehicle batteries.
DUAL TECHNOLOGY: LEAD-ACID & LITHIUM
• High performance, 30 A duty cycle at 100% (40°C).
• 2 charging modes :
: designed for 12 V lead-acid batteries from 15 Ah to 375 Ah.
: designed for lithium iron phosphate batteries from 7 Ah to 375 Ah.
• 3 charging currents: 7 A, 15 A and 30 A. The user can select the charging current according to the technology and capacity of the battery.
• Showroom mode , ensures current compensation up to 30 A when using electrical accessories of a demonstration vehicle and during the diagnostic phase.
• Supply mode, provides a stabilised power supply so the GYSFlash 30:12 PL can be used as a Battery Support unit:
- this mode can also be used during a battery change to preserve the vehicle’s memory.
• Optimised maintenance charge, the charger can safely remain connected indefinitely, for example during winter, to maintain the health of the battery. The «Auto Restart» function means that the charger will memorise the settings and restart automatically in the event of a power cut.
• Will charge deeply discharged batteries from as low as 2V.
100% AUTOMATIC CHARGE
• Extend performance and lifetime of lead-acid (gel, AGM, liquid, calcium, etc.) and LiFePO4 batteries (LFP).
Lead-Acid: Specific 7 step charging curve for each battery technology. Can be safely left connected without supervision.
Lithium (LFP): Specific charging curve in 8 steps without supervision.
«UVP* Wake up» function: reactivates a battery in protection after a deep discharge and automatically starts the charge.
*UVP : Under Voltage Protection
• External temperature sensor, for an optimal battery charge whether it’s summer or winter. The charger adjusts its charging parameters depending on ambient temperature.
• Protection of the vehicle’s on-board electronics: protection against short circuits, polarity reversal and overcharging. Spark prevention system.
• Automatic stand-by mode if the battery is disconnected.
• Integrated temperature sensor to prevent internal electronics’ overheating.
• Simplified interface to prevent user errors.
• Compact design, light and portable.
• Can be wall mounted, optional magnetic system available (ref. 026063).
2 Year Australian Warranty
A flat fee of $20.00 is charged for shipping and handling within Australia for orders under $100. For International orders contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Gabko™ delivers to all Australian postal addresses with eParcel by Australia Post. Your billing and shipping address must be within these territories for us to process your order. Please contact the sales team for all PO Box orders. Generally your order will take 2-3 business days for shipping and handling between capital cities once payment has been received. Orders received after 12 noon on a given business day are handled the following day.