The GYSCAP 500E uses supercapacitors (batteryless) to instantly start vehicles equipped with 12V batteries. It uses energy from a vehicle with engine running, to automatically charge itself. It then uses this energy to start another vehicle. This device is fully autonomous and does not need to be connected to the mains.A POWERFUL BOOST
EASY AND CONVENIENTTwo charging modes (to charge the GYSCAP) :
- Uses batteryless technology, it has very powerful supercapacitors which have a combined capacity of 500 Farads.
- Its supercapacitors can operate for one million cycles (charge & discharge).
- 1600 A starting current / 9000 A peak current.
- Three starting modes : automatic, bypass and forced (SOS) for deeply discharged vehicles.
• By connecting the clamps to a running vehicle.
• By connecting the cigarette lighter adapter to a running vehicle
+ The cigarette lighter mode is very convenient since it does not require to access the battery terminals.A PROVEN TECHNOLOGY
OPTIMAL SAFETY & INTUITIVE INTERFACE
- One million de cycles without any performance losses.
- Can perform starting on an unlimited number of vehicles consecutively.
- Always operational, even after years in storage.
- Resistant to the cold, it will successfully start the vehicle, even during cold weather.
- Weather proof, it can be used in rain and snow.
- No maintenance required.
- The GYSCAP is equipped with the SMART STARTER MANAGEMENT SYSTEM, it is protected against : polarity reversals / clamps in short-circuit / deep discharges.This system protects the vehicle’s on-board electronics, the vehicle battery, the GYSCAP and the user.
- The digital display shows the capacitors charge as well as the vehicle battery state of charge and alternator state.
IDEAL FOR SITE USE
- Reinforced plastic casing.
- 100% copper cables, 35 mm² cross section and 180 cm length.
- Fully insulated curved brass clamps.
- 10 kg weight.
2 Year Australian Warranty
A flat fee of $20.00 is charged for shipping and handling within Australia for orders under $100. For International orders contact email@example.com
Gabko™ delivers to all Australian postal addresses with eParcel by Australia Post. Your billing and shipping address must be within these territories for us to process your order. Please contact the sales team for all PO Box orders. Generally your order will take 2-3 business days for shipping and handling between capital cities once payment has been received. Orders received after 12 noon on a given business day are handled the following day.