The GYSFLASH 8.12 is specifically designed to charge all types of’ 12V batteries such as cars, utility vehicles, motor homes or trucks. It features an 8 step intelligent charging curve for an optimal charge; as well as a «Supply» mode to support and maintain showroom vehicle batteries.
IDEAL FOR CARS AND UTILITY VEHICLES
- Designed for 12 V batteries from 15 to 160 Ah, or for maintenance charging up to 240 Ah.
- 2 charge modes for maximum versatility :
- AGM : Charge mode for cold weather (less than 5°C) and for Start & Stop batteries (EFB & AGM).
- Refresh : Recovers deeply discharged batteries.
- Supply mode , transforms the charger into a stabilised power supply : maintains battery health during vehicle demonstrations (showroom).
- Preserves memory settings during battery replacement.
- Optimised maintenance charge, the charger can remain plugged in indefinitely during winter to maintain the health of the battery. «Auto Restart» feature so the charger can restart automatically with the right settings after a power cut.
HIGH PERFORMANCE CHARGE
The 8 step charging curve ensures maximum battery performance and longevity
It recovers deeply discharged batteries >2V (SOS Recovery).
- Refresh (option)
- Floating charge
SAFETY / PROTECTION FOR VEHICLE ELECTRONICS
- Protection of the vehicle’s on-board electronics: protection against short circuits, polarity reversal and overcharging. Anti-spark technology.
- Automatic stand-by mode if the battery is disconnected.
- Integrated temperature probe to prevent internal electronics’ overheating.
- Simplified interface to prevent user error.
- Ultra-compact design, light and portable.
- Resistant to dust and water ingress (IP65 Rated).
- Can be attached to a wall.
2 Year Australian Warranty
A flat fee of $20.00 is charged for shipping and handling within Australia for orders under $100. For International orders contact email@example.com
Gabko™ delivers to all Australian postal addresses with eParcel by Australia Post. Your billing and shipping address must be within these territories for us to process your order. Please contact the sales team for all PO Box orders. Generally your order will take 2-3 business days for shipping and handling between capital cities once payment has been received. Orders received after 12 noon on a given business day are handled the following day.