The GYSFLASH 4.12 is specifically designed to charge small vehicles’ 12V batteries such as small urban cars, motorbikes, jet-skis, go-karts or lawnmowers. Its 7 step intelligent charging curve provides an optimal charge and charges in half the time of a traditional charger.IDEAL FOR CARS & MOTORBIKES
HIGH PERFORMANCE CHARGEThe 7 step charging curve ensures maximum battery performance and longevity.
- Designed for 12 V batteries from 1.2 to 70 Ah, or for maintenance charging up to a 130 Ah..
- Winter mode / start stop AGM batteries :
- Charge mode for cold weather (less than 5°C).
- Optimal mode for Start & Stop batteries (AGM).
- Cigarette lighter adaptor, charge the battery by connecting the Gysflash to the cigarette lighter of the vehicle (optional cable).
- Optimised maintenance charge, the charger can remain plugged in indefinitely during winter to maintain the health of the battery. «Auto Restart» feature so the charger can restart automatically with the right settings after a power cut.
It recovers deeply discharged batteries >2V (SOS Recovery ).
SAFETY / PROTECTION FOR VEHICLE ELECTRONICS
- Floating charge
- Protection of the vehicle’s on-board electronics: protection against short circuits, polarity reversal and overcharging. Anti-spark technology.
- Automatic stand-by mode if the battery is disconnected.
- Integrated temperature probe to prevent internal electronics’ overheating.
- Ultra-compact design, light and portable.
- Quick / easy to connect waterproof connectors.
- Resistant to dust and water ingress (IP65 Rated).
- Can be attached to a wall.
2 Year Australian Warranty
A flat fee of $20.00 is charged for shipping and handling within Australia for orders under $100. For International orders contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Gabko™ delivers to all Australian postal addresses with eParcel by Australia Post. Your billing and shipping address must be within these territories for us to process your order. Please contact the sales team for all PO Box orders. Generally your order will take 2-3 business days for shipping and handling between capital cities once payment has been received. Orders received after 12 noon on a given business day are handled the following day.