The GYSFLASH Lithium 1.12 (1 A) is an advanced charger specifically designed to charge and maintain the 12 V Lithium-Fer Phosphate batteries (LiFePO4). It features an unique 8 steps charging curve with EBS technology for a fast and safe charge.
IDEAL FOR MOTORBIKES
• Designed for 12 V lithium fer phosphate batteries from 0.5 to 20 Ah, or for maintenance charging up to a 50 Ah.
• Maintenance charge, the charger can remain indefinitely plugged in during winter to maintain the battery charge.
• The «Auto Restart» function means that the charger will memorise the settings in case of a power cut with automatic memorisation.
• CAN BUS compatibility for motorbikes equipped with a 12V socket : charges automatically (no monitoring required) and safely without the key in the ignition (optional cable).
100% OPTIMISED CHARGE
• Specific 8 steps charging curve no monitoring required.
• Extend performance and lifetime of the LiFePO4 batteries.
• EBS technology (Equalizing Battery System) to ensure the perfect balancing
of battery cells.
- Floating Charge
• Simplified interface to prevent user errors.
• Protection of the vehicle’s on-board electronics: protection against short circuits, polarity reversal and overcharging. Spark prevention system.
• Automatic stand-by mode if the battery is disconnected.
• Integrated temperature sensor to prevent internal electronics’ overheating.
• Battery charge from 7 V.
• Ultra-compact design and light.
• Connection with quick and waterproof connector.
• Resistant to dust and liquid ingress (IP65 Rated).
• Can be wall mounted on a wall.
2 Year Australian Warranty
A flat fee of $20.00 is charged for shipping and handling within Australia for orders under $100. For International orders contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Gabko™ delivers to all Australian postal addresses with eParcel by Australia Post. Your billing and shipping address must be within these territories for us to process your order. Please contact the sales team for all PO Box orders. Generally your order will take 2-3 business days for shipping and handling between capital cities once payment has been received. Orders received after 12 noon on a given business day are handled the following day.