1 Maxi Relay & 10 Fuse Module - 12 & 24 Volt 30 Amp Max per fused circuit - KDU010F1R
- 10 Mini Fuse & 1 Maxi Relay Module (manufactured in Europe for original equipment fitment numerous major European Automotive manufactures)
- Mounting brackets
- Module Cover
- 44 terminals to suit vairious fuse & relay combinations (24 terminals required for complete circuit connection)
- 1 x Fuse puller
- Switched power distribution fused (Ignition accessories activated)
- Driving Lights
- Thermo fans
- AUX lighting, power, sockets, phone charging, fridge, inverter fitment, additional electrical loads requiring minimal voltage drop, driving lights, fog lights, radio, amplifiers, air horns & additional high current electrical loads
- Any 12 Volt circuit requiring fitment of power relays to reduce voltage drop or re-leave electrical load through switches
- Manufactured in Europe, to meet OEM specifications.These products are OEM (Original Equipment Manufacture) for most Europen motor vehicle manufactures.
- Singular Module houses 10 Mini Fuses & 1 Maxi Relay
- 2 x mounting brackets
- 1 x module cover - Grey in Colour
- 20 x 16 Amp fuse terminals (suit wire size 1-2.00mm)
- 2 x 6.3mm 16 amp relay terminals (suit wire size 2.5 - 4.00mm)
- 2 x 9.5mm 48 Amp relay terminals (suit wire size 6 - 8.00mm)
- 20 x 28 Amp fuse terminals (bussed - terminals can also be used individualy allowing for custom bussed configurations
- Note: relays & fuses are not included
We use and recommend Mil spec 22759 Tefzel high quality cable as used in Motorsports, Military & Aerospace industries (low resistance, high strength, light weight extreme thermal capabilities - refer technical data sheet for specifications).
A flat fee of $20.00 is charged for shipping and handling within Australia for orders under $100. For International orders contact email@example.com
Gabko™ delivers to all Australian postal addresses with eParcel by Australia Post. Your billing and shipping address must be within these territories for us to process your order. Please contact the sales team for all PO Box orders. Generally your order will take 2-3 business days for shipping and handling between capital cities once payment has been received. Orders received after 12 noon on a given business day are handled the following day.