The GYSFLASH HERITAGE 6A is specifically designed to charge all types of 6 and 12 V batteries such as classic motorbikes and cars. Also compatible with many modern vehicles, it features an 8-step intelligent charging curve and a specific mode to charge small capacity batteries from 1.2 to 15 Ah.
THE CHARGER DEDICATED TO CLASSIC VEHICLES
• Designed for 6 and 12 V batteries from 1.2 to 125 Ah, or for maintenance charging up to a 170 Ah.
• Specific mode : designed to safely charge small batteries (from 1.2 to 15 Ah).
• Refresh mode : recovers deeply discharged batteries.
• Optimised maintenance charge, the charger can remain plugged in indefinitely during winter to maintain the health of the battery. The «Auto Restart» function means that the charger will memorise the settings and restart automatically in the event of a power cut.
100% AUTOMATIC CHARGE
The 8 step charging curve ensures maximum battery performance and longevity.
It recovers deeply discharged batteries >2V (SOS Recovery).
- Refresh option
- Maintenance charging (floating)
• Protection of the vehicle’s on-board electronics : protection against short circuits, polarity reversal and overcharging. Spark prevention system.
• Protection against voltage selection errors.
• Automatic stand-by mode if the battery is disconnected.
• Integrated temperature sensor to prevent internal electronics’ overheating.
• Simplified interface to prevent user errors.
• Compact design, light and portable.
• Connection with quick and waterproof connector.
• Resistant to dust and liquid ingress (IP65 Rated).
• Can be mounted on a wall.
2 Year Australian Warranty
A flat fee of $20.00 is charged for shipping and handling within Australia for orders under $100. For International orders contact email@example.com
Gabko™ delivers to all Australian postal addresses with eParcel by Australia Post. Your billing and shipping address must be within these territories for us to process your order. Please contact the sales team for all PO Box orders. Generally your order will take 2-3 business days for shipping and handling between capital cities once payment has been received. Orders received after 12 noon on a given business day are handled the following day.