The GYSFLASH 9.24 is specifically designed to charge all types of’ 6, 12 and 24V batteries; for all vehicles. It features an 8 step intelligent charging curve for an optimal charge; as well as a «Refresh» mode to recover deeply discharged batteries.
THE IDEAL WORKSHOP CHARGER
• Designed to charge all type of vehicle batteries 6V, 12V and 24V
- 6/12 V 18 Ah to 220 Ah or for maintenance charging up to a 300 Ah.
- 24 V 15 Ah to 125 Ah or for maintenance charging up to a 170 Ah.
• Refresh mode: Recovers deeply discharged batteries.
• Optimised maintenance charge, the charger can remain plugged in indefinitely during winter to maintain the health of the battery. «Auto Restart» feature so the charger can restart automatically with the right settings after a power cut.
HIGH PERFORMANCE CHARGE
• The 8 step charging curve ensures maximum battery performance and longevity.
• External temperature sensor, for an optimal battery charge whether it’s summer or winter. The charger adjusts the charging curve depending on ambient temperature.
• It recovers deeply discharged batteries (SOS Recovery ).
- Refresh option
- Maintenance charging (floating)
SAFETY / PROTECTION FOR VEHICLE ELECTRONICS
• Protection of the vehicle’s on-board electronics: protection against short circuits, polarity reversal and overcharging. Anti-spark technology.
• Protection against errors in voltage selection.
• Automatic stand-by mode if the battery is disconnected.
• Integrated temperature probe to prevent internal electronics’ overheating.
• Simplified interface to prevent user error.
• Ultra-compact design, light and portable.
• Resistant to dust and water ingress (IP65 Rated).
• Can be attached to a wall.
2 Year Australian Warranty
A flat fee of $20.00 is charged for shipping and handling within Australia for orders under $100. For International orders contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Gabko™ delivers to all Australian postal addresses with eParcel by Australia Post. Your billing and shipping address must be within these territories for us to process your order. Please contact the sales team for all PO Box orders. Generally your order will take 2-3 business days for shipping and handling between capital cities once payment has been received. Orders received after 12 noon on a given business day are handled the following day.