The GYSFLASH Lithium 6.12 (6 A) is an advanced charger specifically designed to charge and maintain the 12 V Lithium-Fer Phosphate batteries (LiFePO4). It features an unique 8 steps charging curve with EBS technology for a fast and safe charge.
IDEAL FOR CARS & MOTORBIKES
• Designed for 12 V lithium fer phosphate batteries from 1.2 to 125 Ah, or for maintenance charging up to a 170 Ah.
• 2 charge modes :
- (4 A) : designed for charging small batteries, from 1.2Ah to 15Ah.
- (6 A) : designed for charging batteries, from 15 Ah to 125 Ah.
• Maintenance charge, the charger can remain plugged in indefinitely during winter to maintain the health of the battery. The «Auto Restart» function means that the charger will memorise the settings and restart automatically in the event of a power cut.
• CAN BUS compatibility for motorbikes equipped with a 12V socket : charges automatically (no monitoring required) and safely without the key in the ignition (optional cable).
100% OPTIMISED CHARGE
• Specific 8 steps charging curve no monitoring required.
• Extend performance and lifetime of the LiFePO4 batteries.
• EBS technology (Equalizing Battery System) to ensure the perfect balancing
of battery cells.
• «UVP* Wake up» function : reactive a protection battery due to a deep discharge and start automatically the charge.
*UVP : Under Voltage Protection
- Floating Charge
• Protection of the vehicle’s on-board electronics: protection against short circuits, polarity reversal and overcharging. Spark prevention system.
• Automatic stand-by mode if the battery is disconnected.
• Integrated temperature sensor to prevent internal electronics’ overheating.
• Simplified interface to prevent user errors.
• Battery charge from 2 V.
• Ultra-compact design and light.
• Connection with quick and waterproof connector.
• Resistant to dust and liquid ingress (IP65 Rated).
• Can be wall mounted on a wall.
2 Year Australian Warranty
A flat fee of $20.00 is charged for shipping and handling within Australia for orders under $100. For International orders contact email@example.com
Gabko™ delivers to all Australian postal addresses with eParcel by Australia Post. Your billing and shipping address must be within these territories for us to process your order. Please contact the sales team for all PO Box orders. Generally your order will take 2-3 business days for shipping and handling between capital cities once payment has been received. Orders received after 12 noon on a given business day are handled the following day.